We provide multiple employment programs and services for adults with intellectual or physical disabilities in the Tennessee area. If you’re not sure which one would be a good fit, let us know your situation and goals and we can help you get started!
Supported employment provides training and job placement services for individuals who are wanting to gain independence, social interaction, and self-confidence.
- Job Training, one-on-one or in a group
- Placement opportunities with employers
- On-going support throughout employment
Ticket to Work
Ticket to Work is an employment program that allows individuals who are interested in gaining employment to keep their social security benefits while they explore their options and abilities.
- Retention of Social Security benefits
- Exploration of areas of interest
- Gaining more self-sufficiency
ECF CHOICES is a TennCare program that we work alongside to provide a full range of employment services that help individuals reach their career goals.
- Job exploration and training
- Community integration
- Supported living